PUBLICIDAD
Wilas

Ice sucks help

I live 150 meters from the Geo Thermal Plant in Miravalles, my electricity goes out at least once a week, today twice, HOW CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE.

Need help, who do I write here in Costa Rica to get some solution to such a basic necessity?

Don't waste your time writing a letter or email, chances are you won't get and answer; I recommend you to go to ARESEP and file a formal complaint if the problem is not fixed by you electricity provider. You can find more information here:

Autoridad Reguladora de los Servicios Públicos

ARESEP is a govt branch in charge ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ regulating public services (water, electricity, public transportation, etc..). It is locate in Sabana Sur, San José.

Before going to ARESEP you need proof that you previously filed a complaint with ICE or CNFL (depends on who gives you the electricity service, you can find that on your invoice); you have to go first to ICE or CNFL, file the complaint and ask for a receipt or some kind ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ acknowledgment from them, they will probably avoid giving you such thing, so you will have to push to get it. If you are not the owner ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ the service you will need a letter from the owner and a copy ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ it's ID authorizing you to file the complaint, if the owner is not a person you'll need a lawyer.

The whole procedure is here:

Autoridad Reguladora de los Servicios Públicos

Good luck!

Thats old news , the ice always sucks!!! Not ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ in your place here too !!! You should go to aresep and find an answer

#1 en FACTURA ELECTRÓNICA
Evite multas y sanciones: Presentamos sus declaraciones del IVA D104, de ALQUILERES D125, así como su renta D101 desde $20 al mes.
Active su PLAN PREPAGO por $9.99 y timbre hasta 50 documentos electrónicos. Sin mensualidades, ni anualidades con el sistema líder en el país.
Fondos de Pantalla
Arriba Pie