PUBLICIDAD
Wilas

Aprendizaje Club de práctica del Ingles

People don't waste our time answering "that" kind ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ questions... We have lots ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ things better to do! :p

People don't waste our time answering "that" kind ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ questions... We have lots ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ things better to do! :p

People, let´s don't waste our time replying to "that" kind ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ questions... We have lots ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ better things to do! :p

Es que asi:

People don't waste our time answering "that" kind ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ questions... We have lots ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ things better to do! sonaba a:

La gente no gasta nuestro tiempo contestando esa clase de preguntas.

People, let´s don't waste our time replying to "that" kind ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ questions... We have lots ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ better things to do!

"Let's not" instead ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ "let's don't".

To learn the language. Or, as Diux said, for learning the language.

What exactly are you looking for?

I´m looking for a place that teach under the Common European Framework ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ Reference for Languages...
Do you Know any place?

I´m looking for a place that teach under the Common European Framework ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ Reference for Languages...
Do you Know any place?

I´m sorry, i guess that the expression is :for a place that teaches under the Common European Framework ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ Reference for Languages...
Is it correct?
Sorry if the expression is wrong, but I don´t Know a lot ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ this language.

I´m sorry, i guess that the expression is :for a place that teaches under the Common European Framework ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ Reference for Languages...
Is it correct?
Sorry if the expression is wrong, but I don´t Know a lot ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ this language.

Aqui hay algo interesante, debería ser "if the idea/sentence is wrongly expressed", porque "expression is wrong" suena mas a que lo que dijo no es adecuado, educado o decente digamos, bien puedo ser "if the sentence is wrong/incorrect.

Y podría ser: I know not enough ************SPAM/BANNEAR************ the language.

That´s correct; "teaches".

Where is located?

Where is it located?

Do you have the place´s website?

Do you know its website?

Centro Cultural Británico Costa Rica

Creo que queda yendo hacia San Pedro, no se si eso es Barrio Escalante o La California.

Mae, vieras que no es caro, y es bueno, de verdad han ayudado a bastante gente. No pague caprichos eso si, esos cursitos de: "pague 1 millon y venga a clases" que va! Mi asistente sabe mas.

Suerte!!

Hey guys

See, I've never had many problems with learning english, at least when it comes for grammar and read or write. But I need to improve a bit my pronunciation and I really need to practice to be 100% able to talk english in a more fluid way and easily understand when a native english speaker talks or work in a call center for example.

So I would be there in the Sabana the next Sunday maybe at the 3 o' clock if you allow me...?

Nuevos temas

📑 Evite Incurrir en Multas y Sanciones: Ofrecemos servicios de presentación de declaraciones de IVA (D104), alquileres (D125) y renta (D101) a partir de $20 mensuales.

Posts recientes

TicosLand is now also available on Android and iOS

¿Costa Rica debería reelegir inmediatamente a Rodrigo Chaves?

• Sí, es el mejor presidente de todos los tiempos

Votos: 176 48,5%
  • No, mejor elegir otro candidato

Votos: 187 51,5%
💼 FACTURATica.com la #1 sin Mensualidades ni Anualidades. Inscripción gratis en Hacienda.
#1 en FACTURA ELECTRÓNICA
Arriba Pie